Thursday, October 7, 2010

Birthdays and home baking


It is a friends birthday today. Rather than rushing out to the shops to spend money on another THING, I love to give something home baked. As a birthday is a very special occasion I thought we would bake something especially yummy and indulgent......Chocolate brownies. I have never made them before and now I know what is in them I know why!

Here is our finished gift...made with lots of love. So much more lovely than something bought don't you think.....


A peek at our family table which has been blessed with some lovely Spring Daffodils from my Mum.....I just love the colours especially next to our oranges.

I will be posting an update on my Works in Progress later today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sharing your thoughts. I love hearing from you and will respond to any questions in the comments sections. Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...