Monday, October 4, 2010

A few things from my sewing table....


I am beginning to knit my first ever project..... little booties for B. I have been trying to begin for 6 months and now is the time, as we are soon heading off on an adventure to somewhere very cold. I have taught myself how to increase and decrease and 'make 1' through a knitting book and youtube....so fingers crossed. I will post my progress. This wool is hand painted by Jo at Indigo Inspirations and is so appropriately called "peaches 'n cream"...I think it is delicious!


Also in preparation for our trip I have been making some bags for Bs laundry.....


Here is a little needle case I recently made. Hopefully no more searching for needles. I just love this fabric, it is such a vibrant purple. I also used some felt that I hand dyed. Its a little rustic as I am too impatient to use a ruler, however it does the job.




I will be posting shortly about how I am preparing for Handmade Holiday 2010. I am also preparing for my very first giveaway, so please visit again soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sharing your thoughts. I love hearing from you and will respond to any questions in the comments sections. Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...