Friday, October 22, 2010

WIP Wednesday....on Friday


The week is escaping me and I can't believe we leave on Monday for our holiday!

Here is what I have been working on.......

Booties are now finished. Here they are in action. For my first knitting project I am happy......however now I understand what all this talk of "tension" is about!.......one is much smaller than the other :)

Started finger knitting this afternoon to make the little ties.



We made these gorgeous little finger puppets at playgroup on Tuesday - our playgroup leader uses them when she sings the Catapillar song (which you may be familiar with), also featured in Shayne Jackman's Steiner Alphabet book 'Old Freedom Train' - a sneak peek below....




Maria Borrelli of Heartfelt held part 1 of the Christmas Angel Workshop last night. We spent most of the evening perfecting our waldorf doll heads....

We have lots of beading homework - however as I will be away, this little angel may not be finished until once we return. 


Here is one Maria made - isn't she simply delicious! 



Inspired by Wabi-Sabi Wanderings' gorgeous tutorial on decoupaged cans I decided to have a go earlier in this week. Here is the finished product....


One of them now resides on our kitchen bench to keep pens/ nail files and handcream tidy :)



Hope you have all had a lovely week and have been able to squeeze in some creative timeWould love to hear what you have been up to this week. Please leave a link to your blog with what crafts you have been creating......

Peace








5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! I really like those finger puppets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your finger puppets are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Christmas Angel is gorgeous.
    I love your decoupage cans too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many beautiful creations, the waldorf doll is so lovely! we recently created necklaces made of corn kernels...
    http://gardenmama.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/10/my-entry-5.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sharing your thoughts. I love hearing from you and will respond to any questions in the comments sections. Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...