Thursday, December 2, 2010

Preparations for Christmas

I feel like I haven't been blogging much - I'm sorry! I have been so busy preparing for Christmas and the 2 swaps I have participated in.

Last night I attend another of Maria Borelli's (Heartfelt) wonderful workshops. It was the second session in the Nativity workshop - some of us were making Mary & Joseph and others were making the Shepherds.

Here are some pictures of the process......I will post pictures of my finished dolls soon (hopefully)





Maria's gorgeous Nativity Scene (bad lighting sorry)


Here is a peek at Maria's gorgeous shop..........isn't it just magical! 


Some of the ladies from the workshop (and myself) will be getting together soon to attempt a little baby in cradle....I am thinking of trying the wee little baby from Rhythm & Rhyme.

I would love to know what you are doing for your Nativity scene.... please leave a post linking to your blog!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your nativity. I am adding to mine over advent. Here's my post http://twolittleseeds.blogspot.com/2010/11/handmade-nativity-scene.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love my little angel that you sent to me in the swap. Rather a lot better than mine for you turned out, but I hope you like it when it arrives. Yours is just too gorgeous and sits on our Christmas tree. Thankyou. Karen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sharing your thoughts. I love hearing from you and will respond to any questions in the comments sections. Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...