Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Our Handmade Christmas.....

A post at last!

I hope you all had a magical Christmas and New Year, I am sorry I have not been able to post for so long. 

Our handmade Christmas was all I had imagined, only it took a little longer than I had planned.  Here is what I created....

A knitted bunny for my little girl


Our Christmas Angel finally finished!

Mermaids for the girls.....

 


A felted playscape.....


Some felt balls and bean bags (made from rice!)
The little wooden bowl I bought from a second hand shop and 'restored', the lovely wooden rattle eggs are from littlealouette 




Father Christmas bought the girls some lovely wooden animals.......



Update on the missing mermaid
The missing mermaid I created for one of the recent swaps I participated in, has been sent onto my swap partner however customs have removed her hair! My swap partner has promised that she will send me a picture once her hair has been restored. I will be sure to post it :)





 

3 comments:

  1. Such wonderful creations. They make me smile. And want to go craft. Now the Missing Mermaid and her missing hair -- What? Wasn't the concern seeds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely, I love the Angel and the Bunnie, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. NZ are so tough in customs you are so lucky they didn't destroy her completely, I am so glad they didn't! welcome back to blog land! S

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sharing your thoughts. I love hearing from you and will respond to any questions in the comments sections. Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...