Monday, May 23, 2011

Kamaroi Fair....

One of the local Steiner schools holds an annual fair...yesterday we went along and what a fun day out!
I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, however here is a peek at the parent craft...

I especially loved how they displayed all the crafts, rather than seasonal which we see so often (which is lovely) however as something different everything was arranged in categories such as "Rainforest", "Bush"and "Ocean".




We enjoyed lots of yummy food

And that's me, with the bag I made using the fabric I told you about here
It is a pattern from made by rae - super easy and quick. 


On the walk back to the car the little one was delighted to have spotted a horse


Here is what we came home with...some second hand clothes for the little one and me, some new and old books, crystals and a little wooden dolls bed (for my littlest step daughters birthday)


Oh and some knitted booties for Molly!


x

4 comments:

  1. a lovely day...all of the colors are beautiful. what a craft table!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, love the different themes. a great idea for my next Xmas Steiner craft fair. cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, that looks like such a great craft fair! and such lovely things you picked up!

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fair finds...Our little earth playgroup is where the wee one and I spend our Thursday mornings :~)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sharing your thoughts. I love hearing from you and will respond to any questions in the comments sections. Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...