Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A little star girl.....

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are....

The little one's favourite lullaby


Our lovely playgroup leader Rose has a little star baby who comes out from the rainbow cloud at the end of  playgroup. I have been meaning to make a similar one for some time and after seeing a lovely post over at ecoMILF I had some added inspiration. 

I made her a little pouch with a shell we collected, made into a button.


The little one loves her!


4 comments:

  1. She is lovely. Do you sing the second verse?
    Now the blazing sun is gone, now he nothing shines upon, then you show your little light, twinkle, twinkle all the night.
    and i think there is a third too.
    Oh, and I love your new photo style! tis a bit fiddly isn't it, but worth it I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it! a new verse - I must learn that for tomorrow. I just repeat the first over and over and sometimes mix it all up a little for some variation :)
    Yes a little fiddly but agree worth it. I am popping over to enter your gorgeous giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! It's so nice to meet you and read your lovely blog (: This is Samantha, who also happens to be your swap-partner for the bird exchange! I am so excited to share handmade creations with you (: Just wanted to pop by and say hi. Warmest of spring wishes to you and your lovely family! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sharing your thoughts. I love hearing from you and will respond to any questions in the comments sections. Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...