Thursday, May 12, 2011

The magic of wool....

We found a little autumn gnome hiding amongst the pinecones this morning.....Although as you can see the sun was shining so brightly there was not too much hiding happening. 


I have just enrolled in Nicole's from Lebenskuenstler new online class "Magic Fairy Wool". 
I heard about this class over at Rebecca's from Bending Birches
I can't wait to get started...take a peek here and why not join in!

Image thanks to Lebenskuenstler

Be sure to pop back in the next few days..... a giveaway may be coming along :)

9 comments:

  1. It looks like fun! Love your little gnome!

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your autumn display is LOVELY! And what a great learning oppurtunity with regards to the class. I look forward to seeing the results of your class participation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet!!!!
    Can't wait to see you "in class"!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your little Autumn Gnome, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love all the autumn inspirations, Fall is my favorite season its nice to see it celebrated as we head into summer, my least favorite season, in the northern hemisphere. I hope you have a magical Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your autumn gnome is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your autumn gnome! Absolutely perfectly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Autumn gnome, so much character. I'm doing the Magic Fairy Wool class also thanks to winning a spot via Bending Birches. Such a lovely, caring, giving, inspiring online craft community to be part of. I'm very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the link...i tried not to join in but well I had to pop back and find the link again so I could afterall.
    love that wee gnome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sharing your thoughts. I love hearing from you and will respond to any questions in the comments sections. Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...