Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fabric love.....

I love fabric. don't you?
Actually i think it is actually more of an obsession 
(my husband would agree with this)
Yesterday my sister and I spent a few hours at a local craft fair in the City

Here is what I came home with.....



Aren't they just delicious! 

Life has been busy with preparing for our move, a little adventure in the coming weeks, sewing classes and preparing for the market. 
Looking forward to some down time after the move and hoping to blogging a little more frequently. 

Hope you all had a lovely weekend
x


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I especially love the unicorn fabric. -- Kathy at http://www.needleandspade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so pretty. Especially love the matryoshka (sp?) dolls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sharing your thoughts. I love hearing from you and will respond to any questions in the comments sections. Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...