Thursday, June 2, 2011

A little too early?

The little one enjoyed putting my pins in and out of their pincushion this morning. 
Don't worry I was watching very closely....even managed to get this magical shot.
Her concentration was amazing to watch.


Our eco potty arrived today. 
Buying things on the internet is not only often cheaper, 
but so much more fun to receive an item in the post!
Not planning on rushing my girl out of nappies, 
however she tonight enjoyed some potty time just before we hopped into the bath
.........you never know! 


x

4 comments:

  1. what a cute look of concentration:) I love your root child, we love that story too

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful photo of your little one and the pin cushion...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, I smiled at the potty, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sharing your thoughts. I love hearing from you and will respond to any questions in the comments sections. Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...