Sunday, June 19, 2011

Still here....

Flat out preparing for our local Steiner school Coffee Market this Friday.  
My first stall.....really excited, but a lot of work. 



Carla's doll making class this Tuesday and I haven't even started my homework. This is the little doll I finished last week.


Knitting - long story, but I changed from my lovely rainbow wool to this....I like how it is working out much better.


Preparing for birdie cushion class this Thursday. 

Looking forward to sharing our winter festival and an all day playgroup workshop I attended this weekend soon. 

Its almost midnight so off to bed. 
I need more time to sleep!
I will be back blogging soon. 

x

2 comments:

  1. accidently deleted my last comment! enjoy the market...are you making little kits?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sharing your thoughts. I love hearing from you and will respond to any questions in the comments sections. Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...