Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Reading list....food for thought

Over the past few months I have been doing lots of research and lots of reading. 

Some books I suggest reading if you are interested in health 
(and raising healthy children):






If all this is a little daunting - the below is a perfect start, quick and easy to read...... 


I also cannot recommend this more...even if you're not pregnant, it is a great introduction and easy to read:

Real Food for Mother and Baby: The Fertility Diet, Eating for Two, and Baby's First Foods - Nina Planck 



Some great blogs:

Since making changes to our diet based on the information found in the above resources, I can say our family is thriving. My dad recently converted from 30 years as a vegetarian to eating meat (grass fed organic meat) - after reading Primal Body Primal Mind and the Vegetarian Myth.

Just some food for thought.




 -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sharing your thoughts. I love hearing from you and will respond to any questions in the comments sections. Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...