Sunday, January 29, 2012

Those funny feelings...


Some pictures from our weekend

- impromptu swim at the beach- 
- checking the tent wasn't mouldy...camping next weekend- 
- homemade bread - thanks to my friend Meagan for her yummy recipe - 
- free ranging (shy) little chicks -
- the view out my favourite kitchen window- 
- lots of funny feelings in my tummy....I'm expecting another little one in June. There is something so comforting when you feel those first little movements, don't you think? - 

I also had some time on Saturday to craft (such a treat) and have added a few more items to my ETSY shop - I'd love to know what you think

...





   




hope you had a great one too
...















1 comment:

  1. I've just jumped on again and read your wonderful news, congratulations to you all! Your little Abbie is getting so big and looks so gorgeous. can't wait to read back through the post on here. Also popped over to your Etsy shop and I think it's great! Love that you have chickens, we do too : ) Aren't they lovely to watch? Hope your pregnancy has been wonderful. Much happiness to you all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sharing your thoughts. I love hearing from you and will respond to any questions in the comments sections. Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...