Sunday, February 12, 2012

Op shop finds.....

I LOVE op shop shopping....don't you? 

I have been trying to de-clutter and hence not popping into this gorgeous little op shop my friend recently discovered. 

Anyhow...yesterday I went and this is what I found.... 


It's an old meat safe, over 100 years old





I love old fairy books and especially buttons...Aren't these so sweet


Some things for my wee one....a small flour sieve, enamel rice container, tambourine and a little spoon for some creative play.


the most interesting looking egg basket I have ever seen. As we now have chickens I decided that this was a must!


What have you found lately?

7 comments:

  1. What incredible treasures you found!!! So much goodness. That meat safe is INCREDIBLE. Here's a sentence I never thought I'd write: I have meat safe envy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...that was a great op shop outing....great goodies. I did happen to find the complete set of the 70's craft magazine, GOLDEN HANDS last week on ebay.....so that is my find for a while as I am trying (ha) to de-clutter too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great finds! I just went to my local thrift store on Friday and found some beautiful fabrics, some wood blocks and a vintage pyrex bowl with toadstools on it. I also got a travel tiffin pack that my friend was getting rid of, she gave me a great deal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found such wonderful items, I love the egg basket and look forward to seeing the photo's of it full of eggs : ) I went thrifting the other day for bowls...for our chooks to eat and drink from : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing! absolutely nothing! humpf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, the op-shop gods have definitely looked after you lately! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow (oops jodi already said that!) but seriously. all of that loveliness. . . but most of all, that meat safe!!!

    rachel xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sharing your thoughts. I love hearing from you and will respond to any questions in the comments sections. Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...