Friday, April 27, 2012

occasions

Its so nice to have an occasion to dress for. Over the weekend we had a christening to attend - what a lovely day it was. My dear friend Liz went to so much trouble and nothing was overlooked. While others ate and talked, my little one chased bubbles.....in her bubble dress very appropriately! 








I have been busy keeping up with running our house - do you ever find that? that it takes all your effort just to stay on top of the laundry, meal preparation, cleaning etc etc. not to mention working outside the home part time.

I am taking Jodi's advice - 'go gently'. 










3 comments:

  1. I find that each and every day, there are sometimes just not enough hours in the day. You little one is so lovely, such a happy little lady. Hope you're all well. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful pictures. I'm quite envious, I have tried repeatedly to get photos of my son playing with bubbles and they have never come close to being that stunning. The second one down is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, these photos are beautiful! I think you have a really wonderful blog and have nominated you for a Beautiful Blogger Award. My post about the award can be found here: http://naturallytasmanian.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/beautiful-blogger-award.html
    Thank you for your beautiful posts,
    Danielle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sharing your thoughts. I love hearing from you and will respond to any questions in the comments sections. Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...