Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Our easter

We celebrated easter down the coast - at seven mile beach. We started off camping however after a night of waking up about half hourly to pick up the children who had slide down their camping mats to the bottom of the tent, and realising we had booked the wrong side of the camp site - we moved to a little surf shack over the beach side. Relief to pregnant me. a bed! although no bathroom or kitchen - so still semi camping I guess. 

Here is our adventure in pictures with just a few words.....

Oh and my recent knitting project - baby socks on double pointed needles - first time I have used them and surprisingly easy once you get the hang of them (thanks to youtube!)







We found this vintage bike at a very local community market (you know the kind you see signs for, turn up and have to 'find' it.....when you do, it is in the community hall with lots of grandma's selling their goods) Yep - there is where I found this gorgeous little pink pre-loved bike.
I bought it for $1.00! I couldn't believe my luck. 











And just so you can see my growing bump..... 28 weeks 



Hope you all had a wonderful easter break

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely bump! You are now in the third trimester home slide..woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trike, and your baby bump is beautiful! I wanted to let you know that I chose you for a Liebster Award. :) You can read about it here. http://nerdymomspeaks.blogspot.com/2012/04/winning.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little bike is a score! My kids would fight for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sharing your thoughts. I love hearing from you and will respond to any questions in the comments sections. Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...