Monday, April 16, 2012

Thank you.....

Firstly thank you to my lovely friend Shannon for sending us 5kg of the most beautiful clothes from her little one to mine. It is so lovely to be gifted with pre-loved clothes, nicer than buying them new from the shop I think.  



Secondly thank you to Holly Elliot for the Liebster award. The Liebster award is given to small blogs (under 200 followers) by fellow bloggers.


 The "rules" are:
Choose 5 up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers to share the love with
Show your appreciation to the blogger who awarded you by linking back to them.
Post the award on your blog.
Link back to the blogs you are awarding so that everyone else can pay them a visit.

So here are 4 small blogs I like to pop by and visit....

Liz is a good friend of mine - a very crafty girl and now mama to a gorgeous little girl. She has a lovely new blog about her crafts, baking and little one.

Stacey has a lovely steiner inspired blog where she shares her adventures and creative goodness. 

A lovely steiner/ waldorf inspired blog, Aleta always has great tutorials for crafts with children and lots of creative and natural living inspiration. 

Julie has a lovely waldorf inspired blog, full of beautiful images and delightful knitting!

Thanks again for the award Holly.


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your nomination and visits Natalie. I love that you enjoy the things I share over my way.
    I always enjoy my ventures over here too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Nat, it's always lovely to have you stop by and I love visiting you here. Such a nice idea. Your parcel from Shannon looks like it would be full of new treasures for your wee one. Preloved is a favourite in this home too. Many thanks again, you made my day : ) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preloved is softer on the skin and full of fun pixie dust xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. pre-loved comes imbued with so many imaginings. so special. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sharing your thoughts. I love hearing from you and will respond to any questions in the comments sections. Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...