Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Four little words

Four years ago, when we arrived home, he hurried out of the car a little quicker than usual and left me to carry a heap of his rugby training things as well as my own. I walked in and noticed a magazine open on our bed, which at the time I didn't think anything of*. I walked into the lounge room. It was dark except for a candle burning, a song** begun to play, and he said those four little words every girl gets all giddy to hear. I said yes. 



* Clearly my mind was elsewhere. January 2009 edition of Vogue, a picture of my engagement ring with the words 'Natalie, I love you! Will you marry me?' Still makes my heart flutter. 

** The song I walked down the aisle to

9 comments:

  1. oh my i love that song, just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a romantic song. Happy anniversary! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you ladies. It's a lovely song isn't it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! What a happy time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful story! Happy anniversary :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sharing your thoughts. I love hearing from you and will respond to any questions in the comments sections. Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...