Thursday, January 3, 2013

a new year: these days

Well that all went rather fast. Time seems to go faster the older I get....do you find the same thing? 

So 2013. Wonderful things and memories already unfolding. We have a little list of things we would like for this year. Slowing down is definitely one of them. Lots of time in the garden another, and a visit to the sea each weekend too. What's on your list?

A friend mentioned today that I sometimes forget to share things I promise too. Oh don't I know it. So many things to share and at the moment, just not enough time. So just in case you were wondering why I eat a little homemade ice cream and jelly before bed each night.....read here

p.s. yes that is my just 6 month old baby, standing. sigh. oh and those are her sweet little fingers feeding herself some egg yolk from our chickens. mmm first foods can be so much better than rice cereal.



















Joining in Em over at the beetle shack.

16 comments:

  1. What beautiful pics Natalie. Really beautiful. Please can I come round to yours one day for tea and cake and sit in that armchair? Oh and I will reply to your email first thing tomorrow. Haven't forgotten. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Vanessa above, the photos are magnificent. Lovely post. Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, such beautiful pictures. Wow. Love your photography, Jude xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. if it wasn't for the slow passing of time while 39 weeks pregnant, i couldn't agree more. this year has flown by. i think it is because life is good. makes it easier to speed by. your photos are beautiful, love those beach shots. happy new year. 2013 is full of goodness.
    xx ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I forget to follow up on things too. Maybe that should be my intention for the year- finishing things ;) the picture of the jam biscuits makes me feel like turning on the oven. Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the windows in your living space! Looks so inviting. And your children are just too cute! Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy new year! i feel a real excitement for 2013, i can't explain it but i am sure great things will happen. love your photos, they are always so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful photos as always! Those jam biscuits and that apple cake - yum, you're making me want to turn on the oven, even in this horrible heat! Your girls are stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. a gorgeous collection of still scenes N (standing 6-month-old - oh my!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a wonderful collection! i love that you made your own mince tarts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh those BEAUTIFUL babies of yours. so lovely.

    and are they your AMAZING legs? i'm jealous.

    Thanks for joining in m'lady. thats lovely of you

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and all that Christmas/summer baking looks delicious. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful bubs and I love your vintage pieces and home! Alison

    ReplyDelete
  14. These images are so beautiful. I always find your blog so inspiring, thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the internet and leaving your sweet words, you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an absolutely glorious collection of photos, babies, food and good times! So much summery loveliness in there. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sharing your thoughts. I love hearing from you and will respond to any questions in the comments sections. Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...