Thursday, July 25, 2013

these days: cookbook photography

Once the girls are asleep, I sit down at my computer and tap away, writing recipes and formatting my very first cookbook. On the weekends, I cook, style and photograph. Much more time consuming than I originally thought, however I am learning so much, which is always a good thing I believe. I am anticipating the book will be ready by late September. At this stage I am hoping that I will be able to offer a print version as well as an online ebook. 

Here are some pictures of the process and practice shots I thought I would share. Of course I am saving my favourites for the book :)

I have a simple recipe for some delicious fish, so pop by tomorrow when I shall post the recipe. Hope you are enjoying some sunshine wherever you are in the world.

Natalie x















5 comments:

  1. So excited for you Natalie. Can't wait for the unveiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the food looks incredible .... and that kitchen, too! I dream of having a sink like yours. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ow yummo. These all look delish. Looking forward to seeing the final book

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to the ebook! Your lamb shoulder with green olives recipe is a family favourite!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sharing your thoughts. I love hearing from you and will respond to any questions in the comments sections. Natalie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...